Monday, October 22, 2018

Things to Do Today... Survive




Life is hard right now. The side effects have become overwhelming and day-to-day functioning has become much harder than I anticipated. I returned today to get an IV infusion of fluids and more anti-nausea medicine to help combat the terrible sickness I am experiencing. I am hopeful and prayerful that this will be just another blip on the radar toward recovery, but right now it is overwhelming and all-encompassing. I'm incredibly grateful to my husband and my tribe for keeping things afloat while I cannot even manage text responses. Prayers and good vibes appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing Chemo

Today I met with our Chemo Oncologists and I've officially passed chemo! My next appointment on that floor will be in late February...