Wednesday, October 24, 2018

An Aunt Again!


The best gift my parents have ever given me is my sister Kate. At 15 months apart, we have been through everything together, and cancer is no exception. Today she had a sub handle her classes, so she could be my chemo day buddy. It was a more eventful session with some unexpected bumps, and I'm so glad she was there for me. Chemo #3 is done!! Hands down, I have the best sister ever... but come this spring, my niece Ellie can also share that title! I'm so very, very happy to be an Aunt again and love spoiling Ellie with these adorable shirts!



My heart explodes with love.  Two of my very favorites sporting their "Support Sarah" shirts today! Ellie was certainly the best dressed at her little school, and the nurses all loved Kate's shirt. Even Belly Baby Muehlhaus is starting to show its little presence. ðŸ‘­

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing Chemo

Today I met with our Chemo Oncologists and I've officially passed chemo! My next appointment on that floor will be in late February...