Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Hug Harder




My life goals.  Today's update, I'm still here fighting! Working to manage the side effects as best as possible so I can laugh, hug and smile as much as possible here at home! Last week introduced 5 new medicines to my daily cocktail, and the good news is, they are helping! The debilitating sea-sick feeling is currently under control. Praise God! 

And since you can't hug me right now, do me a favor and hug someone else. Our world needs it. I also find that I smile big smiles even wearing the face mask, go give your smiles away. Since I can't right now... do it for me. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing Chemo

Today I met with our Chemo Oncologists and I've officially passed chemo! My next appointment on that floor will be in late February...